Portsmouth children need foster carers
Portsmouth children, from babies through to teenagers, need foster carers for long term, short term and emergency placements, for short breaks for children with disabilities, and for supportive lodgings for young people.
We need to recruit a variety of foster carers to offer as much placement choice as possible to children and young people. Foster carers come from a diverse range of ethnic and cultural backgrounds which reflect the children and young people who are in care.
The rewards are great! We give you excellent support, training, and up to nearly £500 per week for each child that you foster.
Are you who we are looking for?
You could be a foster carer:
- if you have a spare room
- if you have the commitment to care for a child or young person
- regardless of your marital status or sexuality
- whether you own your home or rent
- if you are an adult (there is no upper age limit)
- if you work – providing family link or supportive lodgings care could suit you
- whether you live in Portsmouth or the surrounding area
This is a big decision. Take your time, look a round the website and if you are still interested you can enquire online, contact us with your questions or call 023 9283 4071.